The Issue #3 July 2017 is out now!
Click on this link to download the PDF of this: http://www.blackgreywhitemagazine.wordpress.com
Listen to your heart, it knows all things. Because it came from the soul of the world, and it will one day return there.
“La ilaha teri shaan ya wahdahoo
Tu khayaal-o-tajassus tu he aarzoo
Aankh ki roshni dil ki awaaz tu
Tha bhi tu, hai bhi tu, hoga bhi tu hee tu”
-Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Submission by Sadaf Siddiqui
“Some of us are paintings, waiting to dry. Some of us blank sheets of paper, waiting to be touched. Some of us are waiting to be framed. We all are works of art just waiting to be finished.”
“Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dying if you care enough for the living. Make it a better place for you and for me.”
Our Environment is a part of Us. By harming it, you are only harming yourself. Let’s make a pact to protect the world we live in from this day to the rest of our days. #EveryLittleStepCounts
1. Conserve Electricity by turning off unnecessary devices when not in use.
2. Conserve Water by making sure no taps are running when not in use or leaking.
3. The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
4. Don’t waste paper. Reuse notebooks if they can be.
5. Avoid using plastics. Use Biodegradable materials.
6. Reuse, Reduce and Recycle ♻️
7. Do not litter. The world is your home. It’s our job to keep it clean.
GO GREEN, GO CLEAN!